Department : IT
Location : Kollam
Experience : 2-3 years
Send us your resume to email@example.com
We are searching for a brilliant, skilled Flutter Developer (2 -3 years experienced) to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience. To this end, the Developer's Responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with co-workers within and outside of their department, and monitoring over all application structure. Over time, you will also be required to create app updates. To ensure success as an Flutter Developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our both ios and android applications.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- At least 2-3 years' experience with Android, iOS, apps with Flutter or Hybrid Framework.
- Experience in Flutter: To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web. This should include from making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also mange states in an optimized manner.
- Experience in Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.