Department : IT
Location : Kollam
Experience : 2-3 years
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer (2-3 years) to optimize our desktop, web, mobile app performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions. To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- At least 2-3 years' experience with Node.JS and backend programming
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience in developing in modern stacks/frameworks.
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs and Microservices architecture.
- Experience on Integration with data storage solutions [RDBMS, No SQL DB].
- Strong experience with MongoDB.
- Should have experience and knowledge of scaling, data protection and security considerations.
- Experience Working With AWS, GCP Or Other Cloud Environments.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Hands-on experience building backend systems handling high volumes of traffic in production.
- Hands-on experience with relational database technologies at scale.
- Having relevant Experience in Express /Hapi.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Integration with AWS services like AWS EC2, S3, SNS, SES is preferred.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.