Department : IT
Location : Kollam
Experience : 2-3 years
Send us your resume to email@example.com
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Angular, HTML5, Java Script and JS Framework, Database.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules
- Should have very good understanding about platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Good Understanding of web, desktop, mobile and API application development technologies
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.