Department : Media
Location : Ernakulam
Experience : 2-3 years
Send us your resume to email@example.com
Compositors work in most areas of animation and post production. They are responsible for constructing the final image by combining layers of previously created material.. Compositors work at the end of the production process. They receive material from various sources which could include rendered computer animation, special effects, graphics, 2D animation, live action, static background plates, etc. Their job is to creatively combine all the elements into the final image, ensuring that the established style of the project is respected and continuity is maintained.
- Understand and follow production guidelines, solving design and/or effect challenges for key visual effects shots as needed;
- Collaborate with Supervisors and other compositors to ensure shots are delivered to highest standard and on schedule;
- Establish looks and/or follow set style direction;
- Review and implement feedback quickly and effectively;
- Create high quality digital composites and visual effects for assigned shots, seamlessly integrating the various layers of a shot
- Vacant positions :15.
- Min 2 years of compositing experience;
- Keep awareness of schedule and deadlines to deliver work within expected timelines;
- Reel showing strong artistic skills including a sense of color, lighting, composition;
- Strong artistic skills including a strong sense of color, lighting, perspective, scale, and composition;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Expert knowledge of compositing as well as the integration of 3D elements into plates.
- Software skills – Adobe After Effects, Apple Motion.