Department : Media
Location : Ernakulam
Experience : 2-3 years
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Editors are generally responsible for editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading to a computer
- Following a script, screenplay or outline
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
- Vacant positions : 10 Nos.
- Experience – 2+years
- Software skills required – Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid Pro