Department : Academics
Location : Kollam
Experience : 2 years
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns and close the sales.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling ,networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data to team head.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences & events
- Close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Collect data from market.
- Share competitor activity & product progress in market.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role (EDUTECH)
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- REQUIRED CANDIDATES FROM ALL OVER KERALA
- Job Type: Full-time